Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Beautiful Weekend and Other Things

My children and I had a wonderful day! My son loves to build and that's just what he did for the duration of the day! My baby girl and I sketched and colored! (That's my silly drawing.) Her glasses have no lenses...they are her "cool artist" glasses and she wears them every time she creates! We had a blast!

Last week I made myself a robe with ultra cuddle fabric...almost like working with velvet. It was a little difficult, but it turned out great and I love it! This week I made a half-apron for myself! And, I continue to work on stilt-walker costumes...something I love to do is make costumes! Planning on Renaissance costumes for hubby and I to attend some Ren Faires!

Until next time...HAPPY SEWING! And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY (today) to my baby girl! (She bought herself a pair of Converse All-Stars and she's happy!)














5 comments:

Joyful said...

The children are so cute...and creative. I see they must take after their mama as you did a wonderful job on your robe. Happy birthday to your girl!

SEWButterfly said...

Thank you! ;D

Dora, the Quilter said...

I love your daughter in her "cool artist" glasses--and her converses! As for your son, that's a lot of dinosaurs!

Libby said...

Your son definitely is a builder! That could keep him occupied for days. Seriously. Love the sketch and the robe and apron. And happy birthday wishes to your daughter!

Edi said...

LiveChat Judi Agen Sakong Online itu99
Agen Tangkas Online Terpercaya ituGol
Trik Menang Judi Slot Games Online ituGol
Agen Slot Games IndoWinBola
LiveChat Sbobet Asli4D
Agen Sbobet QBet99
Hack Game AduQ Online